Follett Destiny® Library Manager
Enrich the learning experience at your school and enhance library efficiency with Follett Destiny® Library Manager.
Why Follett Destiny® Library Manager?
More K-12 schools and districts use Follett Destiny® Library Manager for managing their library resources than any other platform. There’s a reason why: our solution not only allows librarians and administrators to keep thorough, real-time track of a library’s inventory and media assets, but also gives students a fun means of discovery and reading.
Follett Destiny® Library Manager is a complete library management system that can be accessed from anywhere, 24/7, helping to strengthen the crucial bond between the library, the classroom, and home.
What Sets Destiny Apart
- Follett Destiny® is the leading library management system for K-12 schools worldwide.
- There is one discovery interface — Follett Destiny Discover® — for students to access all your print and digital resources, including eBooks, audiobooks, and interactive books, as well as free and paid subscription databases.
- Follett Destiny Discover® Engage, an add-on subscription that helps engage students and increase independent reading.
- Follett Collections by Destiny® is a collaborative way for librarians, teachers, and curriculum staff to share free or purchased resources across your district, school, or between users. Each collection can include any resource from anywhere – webpages, images, and documents – anything!
- Experience convenient access through any web browser and free mobile apps that support BYOD (bring-your-own-device) and 1:1 initiatives.
- Use the Follett Destiny Discover® app or the Destiny Discover™ Chrome extension to quickly search your library content and resources.
- Discover easy-to-use circulation, cataloging, inventory, and reporting capabilities.
- Follett Destiny® supports open standards for easy and integrated data sharing and single sign-on access, including Schools Interoperability Framework (SIF), Learning Tool Interoperability (LTI), OneRoster Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), and Open Educational Resources (OER).