Destiny Discover provides one discovery interface for students and educators to search and access all your print and digital resources, including eBooks, audiobooks, and interactive books, as well as free and paid subscription databases.
What sets Destiny Discover apart
- Convenient, easy access to your library resources
- Collections by Destiny provides new, collaborative way for librarians, teachers and curriculum staff to share free or purchased resources across your district, school or between users. Each collection can include any resource from anywhere – webpages, images, and documents – anything!
- Federated search of both free and paid databases with One Search™
- Access to open educational resources (OERs) through a partnership with the US Department of Education to support access to Learning Registry resources
- Easier access to library resources through Single Sign-On with SAML, LTI and Google
- An integration with Biblionasium, the award-winning digital social platform that supports independent reading activities for students 6–13 years old
- Single Sign-On with OverDrive, Mackin Via and Baker & Taylor Axis 360 to allow users to open content from Destiny without requiring another login
Destiny Discover Features
- Search your library resources through Google with our innovative and easy-to-use Destiny Discover Chrome Extension
- Bookbag provides users with easy access to their favorites, checkouts, holds, history and notebook
- Take notes, make highlights and use the dictionary
- Citing sources with Destiny Discover and EasyBib
- Lesson messaging allows educators to guide the reading experience, embed formative assessment and increase the amount of individualized feedback they provide to students.