Streamline curriculum development and management with Follett Aspen™ Instructional Management System (IMS).Request More Info
- Press Release: Follett’s Aspen Student Information System to Partner With SRC Solutions for Online Registration Process
- Case Study: Aspen Student Information System at Quincy Public Schools
- Case Study: Conquering the Student Data Mountain "In a Single Bound"
- Press Release: Follett Aspen IMS Named ‘Readers Choice Top Product’ by District Administration Readers
Press Release: Follett’s Aspen Student Information System to Partner With SRC Solutions for Online Registration Process
SRC Solutions, Inc. has been selected as the preferred and exclusive Online Registration development partner for Aspen SIS
Case Study: Aspen Student Information System at Quincy Public Schools
“Follett’s support with Aspen is great. It is a true partnership, and we’ve had only good experiences so far.” - Keith Segalla, Executive Director of Career and Technology Education
Case Study: Conquering the Student Data Mountain "In a Single Bound"
“You can do anything you want to do with Follett Aspen, as long as you know what you want to do!” - Natalie Branch, Student Data Manager
Press Release: Follett Aspen IMS Named ‘Readers Choice Top Product’ by District Administration Readers
Aspen Instructional Management System (IMS) has been recognized for making a positive difference in education by K12 leaders.
Why Aspen Instructional Management System?
Aspen Instructional Management System (IMS), integrated with Aspen Student Information System, allows your organization to personalize departmental curriculum mapping, easily sync classrooms with digital library resources, foster curriculum development, and much more.
Aspen Instructional Management System creates a classroom dynamic where teachers and students become co-creators of the learning environment.
Benefits of Aspen IMS
- Have fast access to district curriculum maps to aid in lesson planning
- Build a database of sample lesson plans that can be edited and personalized to fit your unique classroom needs
- Enjoy a task tool that can list student assignments and attach supplementary documents for students to easily access from anywhere
- Promote contemporary curriculum development with digital group projects, tests, and quizzes that eliminate paper sharing
- Create class pages that foster teacher-student communication; make students aware when assignments are due and when they’ve been graded
How Aspen Instructional Management System Helps
White Paper: Using Aspen SIS to Successfully Navigate New Educational Waters
Aspen SIS allows a diverse array of educators to have a single, comprehensive resource for accessing and managing data.
Conference | Trade Show: Georgia Student Information System User Group
Stop by and see Follett at GSIS. At this event, you can talk to industry experts and learn about the many ways that Follett School Solutions can help you.
Case Study: Drastically Improve Communication with Aspen Student Information System
Communication and efficiency are two things that improved when this district used Aspen Student Information System.
White Paper: Aspen Implementation and Customization
Learn how the suite of out-of-the-box features in Aspen SIS helped one district streamline workflow and make the most of their funds.
Why You Need an Instructional Management System
Beyond Aspen IMS
Further streamline organizational management and implementation with these other solutions.
From day 1 to year 10 and beyond, we're with you every step of the way.