The world at large is driven by big data — and the education space is no different. Destiny Analytics allows you to consume, analyze, visualize and leverage the data generated in Destiny® Resource Manager™ and Destiny Library Manager™.
This add-on for Resource Manager and Library Manager will allow you to make educated, fact-based decisions that promote efficiency and effectiveness in managing learning resources. Contact us today for more information about Destiny Analytics.
What is Destiny Analytics?
Destiny Analytics is an optional add-on solution for the Destiny platform that allows you to turn information into insight. Destiny Analytics provides:
Visualization: Generate graphs and charts that render your instructional resource data in an easy-to-understand format.
Interactive Dashboards and Reports: Quickly explore usage trends and create immediately-useful infographics through Destiny Analytics' intuitive dashboard, featuring simple drag-and-drop functionality and more.
- Ad Hoc Data Discovery:
Take a deep dive into your data, whether you’re looking to go granular or get a big picture overview — all the necessary tools are at your fingertips.
- Scheduled Reports and Easy Distribution: Share comprehensive reports throughout your organization while respecting individual access security levels. Schedule auto-generated reports that will ensure data is disseminated in a timely manner.
- Data Visualization: Generate graphs and charts that render your instructional resource data in an easy-to-understand format.
Why Use Destiny Analytics?
Destiny Analytics saves you time and money, all while allowing you to work smarter — not harder. This solution is easy to use and provides more access to diverse, important educational resource data with Destiny, in real time.
Through its reports and data visualizations, Destiny Analytics allows you to answer critical questions about your educational resources, like:
- How are they aligned to your goals?
- How have they been allocated?
- How much are they being used?
- What difference have they made in your organization?
Potential ways to leverage the Destiny Analytics add-on solution include:
- Drill down and investigate how many books were lost by school, title or subject
- Calculate the cost of all learning resources for a particular class subject or section
- Compare complex ratios, like repair costs for music instruments per student
- Illustrate and visualize how funding has been spent by school, subject or student type
- Correlate databases or resources to assessment scores