Stop Losing Money
Optimize limited resources and maximize educational results with Destiny® Resource Manager™Request More Info
- Press Release: Follett Unveils Major Updates to Market-Leading Destiny Solution
- Case Study: District Solves Textbook Inventory Challenges: New System Saves Time and Money
- Webinar: What’s New in Destiny Resource Manager? Gain Greater Control of All Your Resources
- Webinar: Tracking and Maximizing District Investments
Press Release: Follett Unveils Major Updates to Market-Leading Destiny Solution
Follett today announced one of its most significant updates ever to its Destiny product. The new 14.0 release enhances Destiny as one-stop shop for all digital needs
Case Study: District Solves Textbook Inventory Challenges: New System Saves Time and Money
“It’s a relief to know we have a reliable system in place. We always know what we have, plus that’s made purchasing decisions much easier.” - Kathleen Ethridge, Textbooks Specialist II
Webinar: What’s New in Destiny Resource Manager? Gain Greater Control of All Your Resources
Bruce Hamilton and Jason Lasiewicz from Follett School Solutions Destiny Product Management Team present changes including the ability to bring your Destiny Textbook Manager data into Resource Manager and an expanded list of standard reports.
Webinar: Tracking and Maximizing District Investments
This web seminar, hosted by District Administration, showed how a district uses resource management software to maintain a centralized inventory and to identify all district resources and services.
Why Destiny Resource Manager?
Contemporary schools have more resources than ever before: Textbooks, band instruments, sports uniforms, technology, eContent, and more. It’s estimated that a single student can be responsible for thousands of dollars in assets, and audits show that a typical school district loses 18-25% of their resources every 2-3 years. That translates to significant losses in budget and wasted time for educators at every phase.
Follett Destiny® Resource Manager™, the number one product in K-12 resource management, streamlines inventory processes and ensures you’re able to buy what you need, share what you have, and re-purpose what remains.
Make the most of Destiny Resource Manager: Turn information into insight with the Destiny Analytics add-on solution and leverage our comprehensive, helpful Follett Services including inventory and barcoding.
Benefits of Resource Manager
- Manage: Review all resource types effectively and efficiently: Print, digital, physical, services, staff, and more
- Discover and Deploy: Make the most of the Destiny platform. Search and discover resources with Destiny Library Manager; assign and deploy them with Resource Manager
- Track: Easily keep track of where and how your organization’s assets are being utilized
- Assign Value: Know the value of your assets from purchase price to current depreciated values
- Make Informed Decisions: Correlate investment in assets to learning results
- Accountability and Availability: Assign accountability for assets to specific individuals and ensure availability
- Reduce Loss: Log assets that have been properly disposed of, salvaged, or sold
Why Resource Management Matters
PDF: The Case for K-12 District Resource Management
Students are responsible for more district resources than ever before. Assess your resource risk.
White Paper: Guiding Your District to More Effective Resource Management
The influx of new devices is making asset management strategies more critical than ever.
Webinar: Defining Roles and Establishing Access Levels in Destiny
Understanding Destiny’s user hierarchy will help you match users/roles with particular access levels, and determine which users should have user names and passwords.
Save Budget Dollars, Effort, and Time
Deploy 1:1 Rollouts in Minutes
Ensure Accountability and Availability of All Learning Resources
Streamline Textbook Distribution
Beyond Resource Management
Major updates and upgrades: Destiny® 14.5 is here
Destiny 14.5 is here, and this major update makes Destiny Resource Manager™ better than ever. Destiny 14.5 includes a host of major upgrades that make the platform easier to use, enhance productivity in your warehouse, allow you to group like items, and more.
Destiny 14.5 features:
- Renew functionality: Allow users to renew their circulated materials by barcode or renew "all" directly from the Patron screen.
- Global Renew: With Global Renew, users can globally change a due date for a particular group of resources.
Basic Destiny reporting has been improved:
- A new District Resource Statistics report gives users an at-a-glance view into each site's resources.
- Enhancements have been made to Report Builder.
- The Checked Out and Unpaid Fine report now includes prices of overdue materials.
Follett Destiny® Security Auto-Update 2 Now Available
Follett takes the security of our customer technical environments very seriously. We appreciate your attention to this important auto-update to ensure your Destiny® environment remains secure. We strongly recommend that customers apply this auto-update as soon as possible.
From day 1 to year 10, we're with you every step of the way.