Stop Losing Money
Optimize limited resources and maximize educational results with Destiny® Resource Manager.Request More Info
- Webinar: What’s New in Destiny Resource Manager? Gain Greater Control of All Your Resources
- Webinar: Tracking and Maximizing District Investments
- Press Release: Folletts New Destiny Resource Manager Will Track, Circulate All K-12 District Assets
- Case Study: With Destiny, District Can Issue Classroom Laptops in Less than Two Minutes
Webinar: What’s New in Destiny Resource Manager? Gain Greater Control of All Your Resources
Bruce Hamilton and Jason Lasiewicz from Follett School Solutions Destiny Product Management Team present changes including the ability to bring your Destiny Textbook Manager data into Resource Manager and an expanded list of standard reports.
Webinar: Tracking and Maximizing District Investments
This web seminar, hosted by District Administration, showed how a district uses resource management software to maintain a centralized inventory and to identify all district resources and services.
Press Release: Folletts New Destiny Resource Manager Will Track, Circulate All K-12 District Assets
Robust solution will manage textbooks, laptops, tablets, equipment, much more
Case Study: With Destiny, District Can Issue Classroom Laptops in Less than Two Minutes
"If you use Destiny Textbook Manager or Library Manager, adding Resource Manager should be a no-brainer!" - Leann Taylor
Why Destiny Resource Manager?
Contemporary schools have more resources than ever before: Textbooks, band instruments, sports uniforms, technology, eContent and more. It’s estimated that a single student can be responsible for thousands of dollars in assets, and audits show that a typical school district loses 18-25% of their resources every 2-3 years. That translates to significant losses in budget and wasted time for educators at every phase.
Follett Destiny® Resource Manager, the number one product in K-12 resource management, streamlines inventory processes and ensures you’re able to buy what you need, share what you have and re-purpose what remains. Destiny Resource Manager Complete Edition makes it easy to track and manage your school or district’s resources with a comprehensive overview for your investments.
Benefits of Resource Manager
- Manage: Review all resource types effectively and efficiently: Print, digital, physical, services, staff, and more
- Discover and Deploy: Make the most of the Destiny platform. Search and discover resources with Destiny Library Manager; assign and deploy them with Resource Manager
- Track: Easily keep track of where and how your organization’s assets are being utilized
- Assign Value: Know the value of your assets from purchase price to current depreciated values
- Make Informed Decisions: Correlate investment in assets to learning results
- Accountability and Availability: Assign accountability for assets to specific individuals and ensure availability
- Reduce Loss: Log assets that have been properly disposed of, salvaged, or sold
Why Resource Management Matters
PDF: Making the Transition to Better Accountability
Find out how easy it is to make the upgrade from Destiny Textbook Manager to Destiny Resource Manager.
PDF: The Case for K-12 District Resource Management
Students are responsible for more district resources than ever before. Assess your resource risk.
White Paper: Guiding Your District to More Effective Resource Management
The influx of new devices is making asset management strategies more critical than ever.
Save Budget Dollars, Effort, and Time
Deploy 1:1 Rollouts in Minutes
Ensure Accountability and Availability of All Learning Resources
Streamline Textbook Distribution
Beyond Resource Management
Learn about all the new features and upgrades.
See what's new