Optimize Time and Resources
We offer a variety of services designed to relieve the burden of inventory management, new product deployment, facility management, and more from your school’s or district’s staff. From procuring to recycling and everything in between, Follett has the expertise and the resources to help you better manage your assets.
These offerings can save you time and money, all while preparing your school or district for the future. Contact your Follett representative for more information today.
Our services cover four key areas: Inventory Management, New Product Deployment, Facility Management, and Policy Development. Within each of these customer-centric services, we offer several customizable solutions that make managing your school or district easier and more cost-effective.
These options maximize your investment in Follett Destiny™ Resource Manager and other asset tracking systems. With the right services and policies in place, you’ll boost accountability in your district and incorporate sustainable practices that will pay dividends for years to come.
Explore The Follett Advantage
Case Study: Changing the Culture with Follett's Services
Learn how Follett helped an Illinois school district manage an inventory of thousands of textbooks and instructional resources.
Brochure: Follett’s Services
Optimizing time and resources to prepare your district for success
Press Release: New Offering From Follett Designed to Help K-12 Administrators Save Time, Money, Space
Will provide valuable outsourced services for districts lacking proper resources
Press Release: Follett's Destiny Resource Manager Helps Districts Save Money by Tracking
‘Supports student learning by getting right resources in right hands at right time’
What Follett Services Can Do for You
Inventory Management Services
Discover, track, and share your school’s resources with Follett’s Inventory Management Services. When Follett’s team of K-12 product specialists count, evaluate, barcode, and re-allocate your existing inventory of resources you can account for every item you own and easily find it.
Inventory Management Services include:
- Physical Inventory Services let you account for current resources and identify obsolete materials that need to be removed
- Barcoding Services allow you to have a barcode label applied to every item you want to track; you can then collect and load the data into an asset tracking system
- Inventory Re-allocation Services enable schools within your district to share resources and get what they need, when they need them
New Product Deployment Services
Facility Management Services
Facility Management Services save you the space, stress, and time; you can leave the warehousing, the re-configuration of schools, or the re-cataloging of libraries to our team of experts.
Facility Management Services include:
- Warehousing Services provide physical long-term storage and processing of your resources at our state-of-the-art warehouse – allowing you to have a just-in-time inventory and eliminating the need to manage your own warehouse
- New School Services provide the resources and guidance you need to successfully open or re-configure a school
- Closing School Services allow you to close schools and re-allocate resources in a more efficient and cost-effective way
- Library Positioning Services help you open a new library or re-catalog an existing one