McHENRY, Ill., Feb. 24, 2022 – Follett School Solutions, which has been partnering with K-12 school districts to manage their assets for more than 15 years, has announced new features and capabilities within its resource management platform Follett Destiny Resource Manager. The enhancements will meet up-to-the-minute user needs, especially in response to the significant increase in 1:1 device users.
“It has never been more important for school districts to diligently track and manage their resources, especially with the surge in devices that went home with students during the pandemic,” said Paul Ilse, CEO, Follett School Solutions. “Destiny Resource Manager serves as the hub to provide our customers with a unified, versatile view of all resources in their district.”
Here is a look at the new Destiny Resource Manager features and enhancements:
• Digital Signature Agreements. This accelerates 1:1 device rollouts and general resource distribution. The digital signature agreements allow signatures to be captured online ahead of time or during checkout phase. The consent forms and other approval documents are then stored within Destiny Resource Manager.
• Mobile Device Management (MDM) Integration. This enhancement allows for an automated data exchange between Follett Destiny and MDM systems, such as Google Workspace (Chromebooks) & Jamf Pro (iOS). Systems can synchronize in real-time, and districts can easily load data on devices into Destiny Resource Manager — saving time and limiting barriers to implementation and usage.
• Destiny Back Office Mobile App Update. This new app brings the power and versatility of Destiny Back Office functionality to iOS and Android devices. Resources can conveniently be checked in or out with mobile devices. Moreover, school staff can now complete inventories/audits with smartphones or iPads.
• Enriched Reports. Destiny Resource Manager now features Microsoft Power BI-based reporting and a visualization tool set that complements and enhances existing Destiny reports. The Enriched feature allows users to generate a growing set of pre-defined reports.
Ilse noted that 90 percent of Destiny Resource Manager users — more than 25,000 schools — already are customers of the market-leading Follett Destiny Library Manager solution as K-12 educators applaud the power and flexibility of the two systems working in tandem.
To view a recent Destiny Resource Manager webinar — “What Your Year-End Looks Like with Efficient Resource Management” — visit this link.
For more information about:
• Follett School Solutions, visit www.follettlearning.com.
• Follett Destiny Resource Manager, visit www.follettlearning.com/education-technology/resource-management.
About Follett School Solutions, LLC | FollettLearning.com
Follett School Solutions is the largest provider of educational materials and technology solutions to grades K-12 libraries, classrooms, learning centers, and school districts in the United States, and a major supplier to educational institutions worldwide. Follett distributes books, reference materials, digital resources, ebooks, and audiovisual materials, as well as new and pre-owned textbooks. Follett also is one of the leading providers of integrated educational technology for the management of physical and digital assets, the tracking, storing and analyzing of academic data, and digital learning environment tools for the classroom focusing on student achievement.
Find Follett Learning on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and Follett Classroom on Facebook and Twitter.
Doug Thompson | Thompson Drake Public Relations | 541.419.4471 | email@example.com