Students can listen to thousands of audiobook titles – on their mobile devices or the web. Digital audiobooks have significant benefits for students at every grade level.
Use Follett Audiobooks to:
- Enrich student vocabulary.
Digital audiobooks increase exposure to proper pronunciation and fluency.
- Increase student complexity of text.
Audiobooks help stretch student reading levels up two full grade levels.
- Emphasize listening ability.
Digital audiobooks help children experience literature and language without the stress of decoding.
- Encourage sustained reading times.
Audiobooks inspire positive attitudes about reading and promote concentration.
Why Follett Digital Audiobooks?
Digital audiobooks from Follett include numerous benefits for PreK-12 educators, including:
- Thousands of titles, including Common Core, award winners, and the classics
- The latest diverse and inclusive titles for social and emotional learning support
- No subscription fees: purchase only the titles you chose
- Auditing and reporting to track student usage
- One app, Follett Destiny Discover®, to access digital audiobooks and eBooks
- Checkouts managed in Follett Destiny® Library Manager
- Usage reports support accountability