ENHANCE YOUR SCHOOL WITH OUR GLOBAL EDUCATION SOLUTIONS
Follett specializes in global educational content, technology and services for American International, British International, and International Baccalaureate® schools worldwide — we meet the needs of the library, classroom, and everywhere in between.
Librarians need a vast selection of titles with easy online ordering, book processing, fast turnaround, and high-fill rates. Teachers require textbooks, workbooks, and materials that boost student engagement. Business administrators need help managing assets, classroom materials, and textbooks that maximize the school budget. We can provide all of that — and much more.
Follett has everything you need to make your school successful and meet your educational goals.
“ Follett School Solutions has truly been the strength behind the development, growth, and success of our library services for our students. ”Mia Livingston Head Teaching Librarian and Coordinator, Bangkok Prep International School
Find Your Follett Team or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1340 Ridgeview Drive, McHenry, IL 60050 USA| +1.815.578.7828
International Education Resources
As the premier supplier to educators around the world, we have unmatched experience with international schools of all curricula types. Finding the right materials and platforms to fit your curriculum is a serious challenge. Add in the growing requirements of digital education and it can quickly seem overwhelming. That’s where we come in — we can alleviate your burden with our best-in-class educational services.
We assist educators in more than 148 countries, and have dedicated local support teams in these regions:
- Asia Pacific
- Mexico and Central America
- Middle East
- South America and the Caribbean
Strengthen Your School Library
Your school library is a hub for information and a valuable learning resource for students. We can help you in every aspect of your library, from collection development to cataloging and processing your titles so they arrive shelf-ready.
With Follett's library automation software you can manage, track, and search all of your resources. Whether you're an established school or a new school looking for a full service provider, Follett is a single source for all school library solutions.
When you choose Follett, you can:
- Boost your collection with shelf-ready PreK-12 books from more than 40,000 publishers, including major UK and international offerings
- Enjoy simple, direct online ordering with Titlewave®, our development and analysis tool
- Enrich student engagement with eBooks, Playaway® audiobooks, and interactive digital content
- Improve student research skills with subscriptions to resource-rich, educator-verified databases
- Easily track and manage assets with Destiny® Library Manager™
- Receive support with training, local representation, and on-site assistance
- Coming soon: Enhance your collection with exclusive titles from the International Baccalaureate® (IB)
Librarians can also use our TitleWise analysis tool to take the guesswork out of collection development. TitleWise integrates with Titlewave and Destiny Library Manager to analyze materials and upload MARC records with a single click.
Engage Students with Classroom Resources
Today's students enjoy learning through different mediums and platforms. You can keep the classroom-student connection strong with our wide variety of education solutions. Teachers and curriculum coordinators turn to Follett for our expertise in supplying international classrooms with everything they need to support curriculum and improve learning.
We have solutions that fully support Common Core, the British National Curriculum, International Baccalaureate including PYP, MYP and DP, and other international curricula.
Follett allows teachers and curriculum coordinators to:
- Purchase affordable classroom materials including books, textbooks, reference materials, study guides, and A/V
- Fill curriculum gaps using our revolutionary Titlewave online collection development and search tool
- Incorporate multimedia classroom materials — eBooks, audiobooks, databases, interactive books, and more
- Promote resource accountability and streamline tracking, analysis, and forecasting with Destiny Resource Manager™
- Enjoy a broad range of multi-lingual, ELL, ESL, cultural, and leveled materials
- Build literacy with digital resources and eBooks using our Classroom Connections module
- Support student reading success with Scholastic Literacy Pro™, an online assessment tool that measures students’ Lexile®
- Support all the International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes with IB materials and merchandise, now exclusively available through Follett
Utilize Advanced School Management Technology
Managing the business of education requires proper forecasting, reporting, and management. You can depend on our Destiny automation solutions to help reduce unnecessary expenditures and streamline management processes. We can even supply barcode labels, scanners, receipt printers, and other essential hardware.
When partnering with Follett, business administrators will be able to:
- Provide students and staff with easy access to print, digital, and interactive media
- Promote resource accountability among students and teachers with Destiny Resource Manager
- Make informed purchasing and budget decisions based on Destiny Library Manager’s comprehensive reports
- Purchase essential school, classroom, and library hardware at affordable prices