Follett Destiny® is more than a library management system. Join us on October 13 at 2pm CT to learn how this school-wide tool helps with communication, collaboration, and sharing of materials directly related to the classroom, library, and home.
Find out how Follett Destiny® can help your school save time and money during this informative webinar. Here’s a sneak peek at what we’ll cover:
- When everyone in your school can find the library resources they need, you get more use out of your valuable assets.
- When you have the ability to create reports that help you understand how your collection is being used, you spend more time on learning and collaboration and less time on research and planning.
- When you can identify expenditures and gaps in your collection, you can budget smarter and maximize your funds.
- With the Follett Destiny Discover® app, you can take learning beyond the library. Students can use the app from home to access books, eBooks, and audiobooks.?
- Learn how to use Destiny to maximize library resources.
- Understand how to create reports to access usage information.
- Discover tools that make it easier to budget.
- Explore the Follett Destiny Discover app.
Can’t attend the live webinar? Register now, and we’ll send you the recording!