At Follett School Solutions, we are committed to leading our industry in customer satisfaction. Each one of us – from your local account manager to each and every one of us at our home office in McHenry, Illinois – shares this common goal, and it shapes every service we provide for our customers.
What our focus on personalized service means to you
- A local Sales Consultant who helps ensure your school/district has the books and audiovisual materials to meet the needs of your students.
- A dedicated Customer Care Consultant who offers prompt and thorough attention to each and every one of your orders – no matter how large or small.
- Easy access to our team of School Support Specialists for answers to all of your TitleWave questions.
- Customized lists prepared by our Content Research & Alignment team.
- Professional cataloging and processing tailored to your exact specifications.
- TitleWave – the web site that revolutionized collection development, collection analysis and assessment, and ordering of books, audiovisual and educational materials for PreK-12 schools.
TitleWave, TitleWise, TitleCheck
TitleWave® library, classroom & digital solutions for K-12
- Over 1.5 million print, audiovisual, ebooks and educational materials – all easily searchable in Titlewave.
- Narrow down results quickly by a variety of categories like release date, product type, interest level, reading level, classification, reading program and language.
- Advanced Search tools with in-depth search parameters to meet your curriculum needs.
- Title details include valuable information such as sets or series a book belongs to, full-text reviews, award information and more.
- Find books organized by reading program — Accelerated Reader, DRA, Guided Reading/Fountas & Pinnell, Lexile & Reading Counts.
- Customized educational content created by Follett’s experts help you find specific materials to meet your current curriculum needs, while saving you valuable time. All of our content is accessible from the Shop by Department menu once you’re logged in.
- Follett’s unique Curriculum Tags, created by Follett’s curriculum experts, help you quickly find only the best, educationally-relevant content.
- Easily order online or print a quote including personalized information for your Cataloging & Processing specifications and more.
- Prices guaranteed for 60 days
- Registration for titlewave.com is easy and free to anyone associated with a school.
Effortless order tracking from start to finish. You can:
Search & Order ›
- Check your order status.
- Check your order history.
- Print invoices.
- Link to FedEx® to track your order.
TitleWise Online Collection Analysis & Assessment
TitleWise takes the guesswork out of collection development. It is the quickest, easiest, and most comprehensive online collection analysis tool available! This service is available at no charge to all Follett School Solutions customers. Within minutes of sending us your MARC record data, you’ll receive reports detailing the make-up of your collection (paying special attention to those age-sensitive Dewey ranges), comparing your collection to other grade-appropriate recommended school library collections, and detailing incomplete records. Plus, TitleWise and Follett’s Destiny Library Manager are fully integrated so you can easily update your TitleWise analysis and upload MARC records with one click.
TitleWise makes it easy to:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your school and district library collections.
- View and/or print reports, graphs, and charts that help you key in on the areas that need improvement.
- Use Titlewave to find titles that address the needs of your school or district.
- Enables you to immediately see which titles on your TitleWave lists may be exact, possible, or title-only matches for titles that are already included in your school library collection.
- Helps you avoid ordering unwanted duplicate titles that you may already own.
- TitleCheck is available to all our customers who have completed a TitleWise Online Collection Analysis.
With our TitleEZ™ Subscription plans, you can make a selection today, utilizing your current budget, and know that you’ll receive top-quality titles every month for the next year.
Cataloging & Processing
RDA Cataloging – When You’re Ready, We’re Ready
RDA (Resource Description and Access) is the new cataloging standard which replaced AACR2r (Anglo American Cataloging Rules, 2nd edition, revised) on March 31, 2013. Follett School Solutions began cataloging using RDA cataloging standards on that date.
With Follett’s Accelerated Reader 526 tag in the catalog record, it is easy to search for Accelerated Reader books if your library’s electronic circulation system supports the tag. This tag includes the reading program name, reading level, point value, quiz number, and holding code (if your library is a member of a union catalog).
With Follett’s Reading Counts 526 tag in the catalog record, it is easy to search for Reading Counts books if your library’s electronic system supports the 526 tag. This tag includes the reading program name, reading level, point value, and holding code (if your library is a member of a union catalog). Follett’s Reading Counts cataloging also inserts the Lexile measure (if available) in a 521 tag.
Cataloging & Processing ›
Solutions Gift Certificates make it easy for schools, organizations, and businesses that want to use fund-raising proceeds to provide books, and/or audiovisual materials products to a specific K-12 school or district.
For more information, please call 888.511.5114 x3343 or 815.759.1700 x3343.
Our classroom labels make it easy to keep track of books that are kept outside your library. These labels include: your institution name; city, state, and zip code; department or classroom name; optional bar code; book title; author’s name; and three lines of optional information.
New Schools ›
Order Typing/Do Not Exceed ›