Destiny Mobile App
Bring circulation into the palms of your hands with our new mobile app. It will free you from the desk to perform circulation anywhere you need to in your school.
Maintain your Destiny system on the go
This mobile app was designed specifically for school based staff. No longer will you be tied to your desk or office – with the Follett Destiny mobile app you are provided with quick, easy access to perform circulation functions– right from your mobile device. Available for Destiny customers of Library Manager, Asset Manager, and Textbook Manager. This app gives access to circulation functions such as:
- Check in and Check out of resources
- View of patron account summary
- Search by Patron name
- Monitor copy or item status
- Enter or scan barcodes and patron barcodes
- Please note: **Scanning utilizes the device auto-focus camera and is only supported in iPhone models (3GS/4/4S) and iPad3 or higher. Scanning is not supported on Android devices or other Apple devices.
Getting started with the Follett Destiny mobile app
- Your Destiny system must be upgraded to v10.5 or higher
- Connected to Internet access via 3G/4G network or WiFi
- Compatible with Apple iPhone and iPad with iOS 5.0 or later. Scanning feature only available on Apple iOS 3.0 or later.
- Compatible with Android smartphones and tablets 2.1-2.3.7
- Scanning utilizes the device auto-focus camera and is only supported in iPhone models (3GS/4/4S) and iPad3 or later versions. Scanning is not supported on Android devices or other Apple devices
Get Your Destiny Mobile App
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.