A digital platform with instructional tools that facilitate lesson-based interactions between teachers and students within Follett eBooks. Now you can prompt students with questions, provide scaffolded reading material and measure student engagement.
“Once we implemented Follett ebooks and Classroom Connections, our district's FCAT scores went up 23%. It's truly made a difference.”
Tracey Kendrick Principal at Clay Hill Elementary School
Cover-to-Cover Features that Strengthen Student Learning:
Reading Path Bundles ›
Classroom Connections FAQ ›
- Customize the eBook reading experience and focus learning on standards by communicating through eBook notes with Lesson Messaging
- Get detailed insight into student reading habits with Time-on-Task Reporting
- Easily search your research databases at once with One Search
- Feature teacher-approved websites to support reading with WebPath Express integration (license required)
- Meet the needs of struggling readers by sequencing a series of eBooks. Build content knowledge and differentiate instruction for multiple groups with Reading Paths
- Follett Shelf Parent Link will begin to include the adults in a student’s life with their eBook reading experience and encourage them to play an active role in their child’s reading explorations.