Why Follett Virtual Campus?
Follett Virtual Campus provides a customized online bookstore that lets you get back to what you do best - providing a quality education. With this online store, your school will have a total ecommerce solution: students can order everything from course materials to lab supplies to school spirit merchandise. Simply put, Follett Virtual Campus is smart for your school, teachers, and students.
For additional Follett Virtual Campus information, contact a Sales Specialist at 877.899.8550. If outside the US, contact us at email@example.com.
Benefits of Follett Virtual Campus
We are dedicated to delivering innovative solutions and superior service to K-12 schools nationwide. Follett Virtual Campus exemplifies this mission by offering an online bookstore that benefits schools, teachers, students, and parents alike. By using the latest ecommerce technology, Follett Virtual Campus provides a seamless, cutting-edge user experience customized to your school.
For schools, our Virtual Campus websites offer:
- Financial stability: Schools that use a Follett Virtual Campus bookstore have seen improved ROI and operating efficiencies
- Comprehensive course materials: Access to traditional texts, plus the best of digital and emerging technologies
- Superior customer service: Outstanding support is one of the top reasons schools choose and stay with Follett
- Unrivaled publisher network: We maintain deep and long-lasting relationships with more than 7,000 publishers
Teachers will benefit by receiving:
- Streamlined material adoption: Seamlessly organize, research, and approve adopted textbooks from our database of over seven million titles
- Full digital concierge program: We offer a consultative approach to helping teachers navigate their transition from print to digital adoptions
- Seamless integration and delivery with includED®: Our groundbreaking includED program delivers all required course materials to students as part of their tuition and fees
For Students and Families
Through Virtual Campus bookstores, your students and their families receive:
- One-stop shopping: Students can purchase supplies, technology equipment, and course materials from one school approved website
- Affordable course materials: Through a Follett Virtual Bookstore, students can affordably purchase new materials, used books, digital offerings, and even rent textbooks
- Easily accessible buyback solutions: We buy back used books at competitive prices; simply have your students return them and we’ll help you tailor a buyback program to fit your school’s needs
- Powered by the latest technology from IBM, our virtual bookstores are optimized for smart phones and tablets and feature intuitive navigation to reduce search and purchase times.
Explore the Virtual Bookstore Advantage
Follett Virtual Campus Brochure
An overview of why Follett Virtual Campus benefits and capabilities
Follett Virtual Campus Enhancements
Find out how Follett Virtual Campus technology is getting even smarter.
Case Study: Hinsdale Township High School
Follett was called in to alleviate the challenges faced by administrators and families at two public high schools with significant financial diversity.
Case Study: Saint Mary’s High School
Saint Mary’s transitioned to a virtual campus store website with student success, family savings and increased efficiencies for teachers and administrators.
Case Study: Wakefield School
Follett’s virtual bookstore solution and excellent customer service helped Wakefield School reverse an unprofitable textbook procurement practice.