Simple Access to Student Data
Manage student data, streamline planning, and empower reporting with Follett Aspen™ Student Information System (SIS).Request More Info
Case Study: Getting Parents Involved and Engaged
District improved communication with parents with Aspen Student Information System.
Press Release: Follett Aspen IMS Named ‘Readers Choice Top Product’ by District Administration Readers
Aspen Instructional Management System (IMS) has been recognized for making a positive difference in education by K12 leaders.
Why Aspen Student Information System™?
Aspen Student Information System (SIS) is a centralized platform for hosting and managing student data. Aspen SIS safely and securely stores data like class schedules, school events, student performance, athletic eligibility, individual health records, and much more. Aspen thus eliminates the need for multiple databases and streamlines the process of reporting student data, creating instructional plans, and applying state-specific guidelines.
Aspen Student Information System (SIS) is a cost-effective, convenient, and powerful resource for staff, students, and parents
Benefits of Aspen SIS
- Quick access to timely, actionable data
- Comprehensive, customized sate reporting
- Robust gradebook for traditional and standards-based scoring
- Master scheduling; arrange class and event schedules that best fit the needs of students
- Health database that provides access to student medical information and tracks individual health needs
- Fully integrates with Aspen Instructional Management System (IMS) and various digital learning tools
How Aspen Student Information System Helps
White Paper: Using Aspen SIS to Successfully Navigate New Educational Waters
Aspen SIS allows a diverse array of educators to have a single, comprehensive resource for accessing and managing data.
White Paper: Aspen Implementation and Customization
Learn how the suite of out-of-the-box features in Aspen SIS helped one district streamline workflow and make the most of their funds.
Case Study: Drastically Improve Communication with Aspen Student Information System
Communication and efficiency are two things that improved when this district used Aspen Student Information System.
Why You Need a Student Information System
Provide Simple, Unified Access to Student Data
Aspen SIS brings disparate school information systems together into one. With Aspen, there’s only one system to manage, update, and maintain.
Make Well-Informed Decisions
Aspen SIS gives educators access to a wealth of tools to monitor student progress, schedule events, implement new curriculum, and leverage data for success.
Create Learning Hub for Students
Aspen's Classroom Pages create a virtual classroom, where students can access course materials and collaborate through file sharing and Google Drive™.
Foster a Strong Classroom-Home Connection
Aspen SIS allows parents to see what’s going on inside the classroom by enabling visibility into daily activities and assignment grades.
Safely Manage Medical Information
Aspen connects school health offices with the information they need to treat students and get them back into the classroom. Tracking and managing students' medical needs is easy and confidential.
Offer Specialized Staff Support
Aspen SIS offers an Eligibility Report for coaches, while simultaneously allowing Special Ed teachers easy access to SPED information.
Beyond Aspen SIS
Further enhance organizational management and implementation with these other solutions.
Recent Aspen Upgrades
The ultimate goal of the Aspen software is to be a more efficient tool for students, teachers, and parents. With Aspen, you can better meet the constantly changing needs of school districts in the 21st century.
Highlights of recent Aspen upgrades include:
- More efficient registration and enrollment processes for matching siblings and cross-enrolling students in multiple schools (Spring 2014)
- Notifications App (via the app store) that connects staff, parents and students via push notifications (Fall 2014)
- Student risk indicators to keep track of at-risk students (Spring 2015)
- Family Portal enhancements that give parents a more in-depth view of their child’s progress (Spring 2015)
- Powerful scheduling options for elementary schools (Spring 2015)
- Standards-aligned resources can be searched, browsed and assigned to students (Fall 2015)
- Student assessment scores can be recorded in a gradebook-style screen for each course (Fall 2015)
- Gradebook improvements driven by teacher feedback in areas such as color coding, streamlined entry, grade visibility controls, and enhanced calculation options (Spring 2016)
To learn more, view our Release Highlight Videos.
From day 1 to year 10 and beyond, we're with you every step of the way.